Dear Users of Pioneer Cycle Sports Products
- Second Notice Regarding Termination of the Cyclo-Sphere Web Service and Transfer to Shimanos New Web Service -
On May 24, 2021, we announced that the Cyclo-Sphere web service will be terminated in Mid-June, and that current users of the Cyclo-Sphere service who live in regions where Shimano's new web service is available will be able to use it with ride data logged in Cyclo-Sphere by taking procedures to transfer such data to the new service prior to the termination of Cyclo-Sphere
Now, we would like to inform you of the data transfer schedule and procedures. Please check the following and conduct the necessary operations for you.
* You will have until September 30, 2021 to elect whether to transfer your ride data in Cyclo-Sphere to Shimano’s new web service. If you wish to transfer your data to Shimano's new web service, please complete the transfer procedure below by this date. Cyclo-Sphere data that has not been transferred to Shimano’s new web service will be deleted after October 1.
* In the event of any changes to the above schedule, we will inform you of such changes separately.
If you follow the steps below after the launch of Shimano's new web service, you will be able to continue to use your workout data in Cyclo-Sphere with Shimano's new web service.
STEP1 Please review and consent to Pioneer’s Privacy Notice for data transfer from Cyclo-Sphere to
Shimano's new web service.
⇒Please click the link that will be added to the top page of Cyclo-Sphere web service after the termination of that service.
Cyclo-Sphere -> Login guide page -> Privacy Notice
STEP2 Please log in to Cyclo-Sphere.
STEP3 Please log in to Shimano's new web service or register as a new user.
STEP5 The data transfer procedure is complete.
* Once you have completed the above steps, your workout data will be automatically transferred to Shimano's new web service. In this case, you do not need to download the workout from Cyclo-Sphere and upload it to Shimano's new web service.
* In order to upload workout data from the SGX-CA600 or Cyclo-Sphere Control App to the Shimano's new web service via Wi-Fi, your device will need to be set up additionally. Details on the procedure and settings will be provided later.
You can find out about Shimano's new web service from the following link.
For users in regions where Shimano’s new web service will be available, SGX-CA500 and SGX-CA600 can upload workout data created after the termination of Cyclo-Sphere.
* Uploading workout data via Wi-Fi will no longer be available for the SGX-CA500. Please connect your device to your PC with a USB cable to upload your files.
* Please check your unit’s firmware version and make sure it is updated to the latest version before the termination of Cyclo-Sphere. The Shimano service has been developed for compatibility with the latest firmware versions.
If you wish to use any services other than Shimano's new web service, please download your workout data in FIT file format before the Cyclo-Sphere service terminates.
* Please ask the provider of your desired service if they support FIT file format.