General Meeting of Shareholders
Information concerning the 72nd General Meeting of Shareholders, which was held in Tokyo on
June 27, 2018, Japan time is given here for reference of shareholders and investors.
Convocation Notice of the 72nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on June 27, 2018 (PDF 195 KB)
Notice of Resolutions at the 72nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (PDF 61 KB)
Outline of General Meeting of Shareholders
Outline of the 72nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Date and time
- 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 27, 2018, Japan time
- HOTEL GAJOEN TOKYO, Banquet Hall
8-1, Shimomeguro 1-chome, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Chairman of the Meeting
- Susumu Kotani
President and CEO
- Number of Shareholders Having Voting Rights
- Number of Voting Rights Held by All Shareholders
- Number of Shareholders Attended
(including shareholders exercised voting rights by voting directive form or through Internet)
Matters reported on
Reports on the Business Report, Non-consolidated and Consolidated Financial Statements for the 72nd Accounting Period (from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018), and Reports on Results of the Audit of the Accounting Auditor and the Audit & Supervisory Board on Consolidated Financial Statements
The contents of the above were reported.
Matters acted on
- Agenda Item No. 1. Election of Eight (8) Individuals as Directors
- As proposed, Messrs. Koichi Moriya, Susumu Kotani, Kunio Kawashiri, Harumitsu Saito, Satoshi Ohdate, Mitsumasa Kato (newly elected), Masahiro Tanizeki and Shunichi Sato were elected. All those elected assumed their offices, respectively.
- Agenda Item No. 2. Election of One (1) Individual as Corporate Auditor
- As proposed, Mr. Hiroshi Shinohara was newly elected and he assumed his office.
- Agenda Item No. 3. Election of Two (2) Individuals as Substitute Audit & Supervisory Board Members in Case of Vacancy
- As proposed, Mr. Shinichi Tsuji and Ms. Nobuko Hanano were elected.